View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:38 AM   #215
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Not too sure I would bank on Loki appearing in Avengers 2. He has no reason to. I mean, I don't know. i am still on board with the whole masters of evil thing, so I dont really have much to say on avengers 2 at the moment, in terms of figuring out what is going on, it puts thor to shame, so god knows lol.
I would have a hard time working him into the plot at the moment, other than if Thanos did deal with him then, or he threatened him if Loki didnt help him get the IG for him or something. Then just that small part, and they definitely wont' use him so heavily as he was in the first. Although I hate to have one of Tom's 6 films (that he's contracted for) wasted by only having a small part though, but *shrugs*

Quote:
I like. Thoguh I think you may be looking a wee bit into the tesseract thing. I just don't see the beyonder appearing in this movie. It is essentially god, and well, if he is still portrayed as he is, I just dont think it will happen. It seems a bit touchy, especially with religious people. I think that it will be hela or surtur to change algrim. I just don't see them introducing the beyonder, even as the sentient cosmic cube, into this movie
So would Hela be a bit touchy for the religious people, i'd think, Valhala too. LOL

Quote:
I agree with all of this as well. It could be forshadowing. Everything you said here is what is my concern when it comes to dissecting this synopsis. We'll see in time I suppose
Yup.

Quote:
as to the possession. It could be something very minor. the first synopsis for thor 1, as elizah said, was most certainly decieving. The whole jane being possessed could be something as minor as, a random spirit or energy possessing jane, and then they free it.

crap, that wasn't in the synopsis. So idk, nevermind lol
could be or could be not true, exactly.

Cherokeesam.... let's agree to disagree and leave it at that, as I said above. I could argue with you about this until next November, believe me. I'd rather move on and agree to disagree at this point as I'm obviously not going to convince you of what's actually going on until you see it with your own eyes on the big screen.

elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote