View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #488
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
Is there no other way to watch it besides iPad or PS3? Regular streaming/Xbox?
You can go to cinemanow.com and click check devices, tells you what all you can watch it on, I just don't have a CPU so those were best options for me. It's got a couple small things you'll remember from batman begins and dark knight special features, like the not really a deleted scene, but unused angle of Heath in the bus, just a close up on him with all the hospital exploding behind him without him looking back. But then it had about 13 minutes of stuff on the dark knight rises. The 35 minute preview covered all three films, not quite sure how extended it will be. And it did ask for a credit card when I set up the cinemanow account, I used a prepaid one with $2 on it, they just want one on file so if you buy or rent any movies off it. Like 9 days til Official u.s. release date, got the steelbook, and then the limited broken cowl preordered, will also be getting targets digibook, they just don't have a presell on it in local stores haha