View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #521
LokiDionysos
Eternal

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

This is only my speculation, of course. Some of the ways I personally could see them doing it. Based on science and magic being part of the same thing.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Although, I may know a tiny bit more that I'm not saying and only hinting at with my theories and obscuring with long ass posts. The theories themselves are all my own speculation... Let's just say there are definite plans for a couple planetoids at some point and I don't know how some of that will tie in.

I may actually know a tiny bit of information about a certain back-story for one of the villains that I can't consult you on-- I'm attempting to link to it with what I'm not saying... legal loophole... In my own way I'm attempting to reveal things by not revealing things and just speculating around it. Doing what Crowley did. Leaving that connection mostly blank. Speculating instead about how I think all the other villains may tie into that, but not saying much about this villain. Talking about villains here and there, and the Mandarin and Immortus, things I'm mostly unsure of. Some of it could connect in some way to a tiny bit of information that I'm mostly sure is true.