View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:59 AM   #846
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermanreturns View Post
Emma must just leave at the end of the third one, she understand she was in the wrong side. So, if they make an X4, they can justify her come back, like Singer wanted for his X3. And yes, in a third one they can show Magneto recruit Sabretooth and Toad.
I agree to all of this, I want to see Emma Frost as a member of the X-Men (with Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, etc). And I want to see how Magneto recruited Sabretooth and Toad. But the thing is when Emma Frost appeared in X4, as one of the X-Men or at least an ally of the X-Men, she would look really old unless young Emma time travelled to the future then she would still look young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmboy View Post
I really hope we can see more of Emma in action.

Was really disappointed that she is not involved in the final beach battle scene in First Class.

They should have done a Emma vs Xavier mind fight....it would have been mindblowing ( no pun intended)
Yes, Emma is the only one that I want to keep from Shaw's mutant army because I feel like as a character in the comics, she's more important and more relevant compare to Azazel, Angel Salvadore and Riptide.

She was also the main henchman of Sebastian Shaw, like she was at the top of Shaw's mutant army. If Sebastian Shaw had somewhere to go but he couldn't, she sent Emma to represent him. At the end of First Class, Magneto recruited her to be his "partner in crime" like a replacement to Charles Xavier, like in DOFP I expect Emma to be Magneto's main henchman, the #1 person to do Magneto's dirty works. I feel like she has more to offer than the other three mutants. I feel like they could easily kill Azazel, Angel Salvadore and Riptide and it wouldn't hurt the movie. But with Emma, if they killed her very early or if they didn't bring her back, I would feel like they didn't live up to her potential.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018