View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #337
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrute View Post
But how would Bruce know that Ra's child was a girl? He didn't mention it in BB right? Didn't he only mention a wife? Also, would Bruce even connect Miranda to Talia? (if that even matters who Talia ended up being so long as he knew Ra's daughter was responsible)

I just don't think the reveal makes much sense. I like it, because it is cool to have Talia trying to finish her fathers work, but if they believed they were never going to see Bruce again and they were going to kill themselves in Gotham when would there ever have been a reveal? O well
If he kept asking questions to the prisoner, I think he would've found out. It would be quite laughable to know that that one drug-addicted doctor who took care of Talia and her mother when they were in prison never knew Talia was a girl, lol. Finding out Ra's had a child, who he knew was the mercenary from the story and finding out the child was a girl in the Pit...Bruce is a smart man and that's a simple 2+2=4 kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I don't think Talia revealing herself was ever really a part of their plan. She only did it when Bane was defeated and she absolutely had to.
You would think, at some point, it was going to be part of the plan though...no other reasoning for Talia to sleep with the enemy. And all that hurt that was shown when Talia did finally reveal herself. I always assumed it was part of the plan, but the timing of making the reveal in City Hall wasn't.