View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #801
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Awww. RIP AB

I was truly shocked to learn of his demise. I thought that guy would be here long after all the rest of us had left, like roaches after a nuclear holocaust. But apparently he got into a fight on the X-films/Wolverine forum and started insulting people for their opinions and taste in films. In other words, the usual. It's still shocking that he got cashiered for that because it was his MO the entire time he was here.

On topic: One thing I hope the writers do is flesh out the backgrounds of the characters. The characters have clean slates to start with, so the writers won't be constrained in creating their histories. Coulson, in particular, needs to have a realistic life story created. He has been in four movies and two short films, yet all we know about him personally is that he dated a cellist who left him for some reason. Since he is the lead character, we should get to know who he is, where he comes from and what motivates him. All of the characters need to be compelling, really, for the show to work.