View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #871
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Magneto said at the end of First Class that they would build their own mutant society, so it might be an opportunity to show the creation of the nation of Genosha.

I loved the comic book bases that Magneto used, such as the one underneath a volcano and the Atlantis island raised from the sea in the Bermuda Triangle - but those are probably a bit 'way out' like something from an old James Bond movie.
But something in that direction "way out" would fit great into this universe I think. Especially considering the Bond-y feeling and look of FC.

Then again, Vaughn won't be back so...

But yeah, I hope they don't totally forget to develop small plot-points like that just because they are making a big scale version of DOFP. But there is only so much runtime in the end, something many often forget, especially when it comes to character development and characterization.

1. The Dark Knight | 2. Superman: The Movie | 3. Batman Begins | 4. The Avengers | 5. Batman Returns
6. Captain America: The Winter Soldier | 7. X2 | 8. X-Men: Days of Future Past | 9. Spider-Man 2 | 10. The Dark Knight Rises