View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #75
Joeyjojo72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen Return for Days of Future Past

Irregardlessly, you can be damn sure that the time travel stuff wont make a lick of logical sense. Sooo sick of this premise in tv/movies/comics (only "AI run amok" is more overused).

That said, I will be there opening week, barring terrible reviews. To me, X-2 is a master class in editing and its in my top 5 SH movies. With a good script, I have faith in Singer. Plus, Im actually curious to see if they can sort out all the continuity issues in one movie (this is the real reason they're doing time travel btw). Vee shall zee.

I really miss Rebecca Romijn as Mystique. Shes not a great actress or anything, but I think she was basically perfect in that role. Jen Lawrence is beautiful and talented, but she looked very odd in the makeup and just didnt bring much to the character. Miscast, but there can certainly improve on things and maybe I will change my mind. Characterization-wise, there is absolutely no continuity between the FC Mystique and the X123 version. Very different people, and not just the different actors appearances.

Last edited by Joeyjojo72; 11-27-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Joeyjojo72 is offline   Reply With Quote