View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:56 AM   #959
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Default Re: One Earth: The Marvel/DC RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C. View Post

As the Bat scowled at him, the clown's eyes lit up, as if he'd just remembered something very important.

"Oh! And in case you're thinking about just beating me up before I have my say," he said, fumbling around inside his jacket pockets before finding a crudely made detonator, "The guy who owns this house is still chained up in the basement, and I stuffed about a baseball-sized wad of bathtub-made Semtex in his mouth. You start getting jumpy, and I press this button here and blow his head clean off."

The Joker brandished the detonator, his thumb hovering just over the trigger, until he was satisfied the Batman wouldn't try anything.

"Okay then," he said. "Sit down, make yourself comfortable. I haven't opened the fortune cookies yet, if you want one."
I stepped forward and sat down in front of the Joker, my lenses processing any and everything in the area.

"Just get on with the long-winded speech you've spent days preparing."

"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck

Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote