View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #16
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingDee View Post
I definitely hoping Halle is out. I think this latest drama (and the floppage of Cloud Atlas) has cemented her position as a tabloid star and not a movie star.

In addition to those announced, I would like to see Hugh Jackman, Famke Janssen, and James Marsden return. With those three and the already announced Ian and Patrick, the future scenes would be fantastic.
Halle certainly is embroiled in some personal dramas right now. She still has Cloud Atlas to promote in other territories yet (it isn't released in the UK until February 22), so she will have to get her act together.

But it doesn't look like a very good omen for her return to Singer's X-Men. I think it's more and more likely that Storm will end up on a gravestone, and perhaps seen killed off in a flashback/voiceover sequence by a mutant in the future recalling recent events. If so, a stunt double could be used for a quick shot of Storm being shot down by a Sentinel; they probably wouldn't go to the trouble of getting Halle for a cameo death scene!