View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #571
LokiDionysos
Eternal

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
The amount of crazy speculation in those novel length posts are just that...crazy.... More of what they would WANT to happen more than what they THINK will happen. Half of the speculation would be terrible for the movie if true IMO...
Some of this I know will happen... I'm just not clarifying which parts. I'm very talented at predicting the future. That's the only reason I've attempted to lay some of it out and connect other random things to it to hide the parts that are almost certainly true. What I'm certain of is Ragnarok is approaching. Hela may or may not be involved in that but Surtur is coming. There's too much evidence to ignore. You need to look at the past, the source material, the current situations, the surrounding context, and all the evidence to understand where I'm going. You need to understand that yes I only have one small piece of the puzzle and could have some stuff wrong. But I'm trying to come from a position that the stuntman doesn't have access to and explore some of his comments about the timeline stuff in this movie. The Prime Meridian being associated with time, where the movie's filmed, and the mystic/ancient properties of Stone Henge are clues that make me more certain much of this series will all tie nicely together in the end.
I sort of do this for a living: investigate things, sort through clues--but my trick and the reason my screenname is Loki is that I don't like being right sometimes and conceal the truth, drunkenly posting things like an alternate French spelling of another mythological character. I'm sort of a combination of the two. And Feige is right things are happening different from the comics, so it's hard to predict. But I allow that to play into my theories.

Last edited by LokiDionysos; 11-28-2012 at 08:03 AM.