View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #207
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!

Default Re: Ultimate One Universe RPG: IC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Jumping backwards, Dick landed on top of the alley's dumpster. Cursing, he kicked off the acid covered boot. He kicked off the other boot to give him balance.

"Oh, I have no intention to put on a show. I just needed to slow you down."

Smirking, both he and the clown looked up as NYPD chopper flew overhead, its spotlight shining on both of them. Police and fire sirens, which had been distant, were now getting louder and louder as they got closer to them.

"Another joke for you. What do you do when you see a clown buried in the sand up to his neck? You get more sand."

A squad car pulled into the alley and raced towards Daredevil and the killer clown.

The Joker looked up at the copter and smiled and gave a wave. He sees the squad car getting closer and looks at Daredevil for a moment

Finally he then has a look on his face as if to say, "I have an idea."

The Joker quickly uses the light coming from the squad car and makes various shadow puppets on the wall.

He looks over at Daredevil who is clearly not amused. The Joker says, "Well then I guess it's time to close the show for a while, but don't worry I've gotta feeling there will be a next time. I kinda like ya!"

With acrobatic procession he then flips up to the dumpster that Daredevil is standing on and quickly slams a razor card into one exposed foot and slams a joy buzzer on top of the other.

He says, "A little something to remember me by."

The Joker flips back and grabs Daredevil's boots and says, "Oh goody! I hope they fit!"

Just then the police get out of the car and one of them shouts, "Freeze! Hands up!"

The Joker raises his hands and pitch the boots one at each officer.

They duck and The Joker says to Daredevil, "If you ask really nice they might give them back! They seem like they just wanna talk to you! No harm in that you're a great conversationalist, and your wit will win 'em over I'm sure! "

He waves and says, "Toodles Boy Wonder! HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

The Joker goes skipping down the alley as the copter overhead begins opening fire on the clown.

He says, "Uh-oh! That ain't good!"

The Joker squirts acid at two electric meters out side causing them to spark and flame and smoke. Using that as cover The Joker escapes through the sewer system.

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote