View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:50 AM   #81
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Yep, all of that was great. And Batman and Catwoman teaming up was particularly awesome. I think it's the closest thing we've gotten so far to a superhero team up in the Nolan universe. I wish he had allowed that before with a proper Robin character, as we could've had similar scenes with Batman in one vehicle and Robin in another like we had with Batman in the Bat and Catwoman on the Batpod.

And the final scene of Bruce and Selina together was wonderful. Of all the women too. I'm sure the general audience usually perceive Catwoman as a villain, so it would've shaken their whole view to see Batman and Catwoman ending up together as a couple.
Catwoman is the female version of Batman, so yeah, it was great to see them team up (“take me to Bane” – batpod chase finale) and ultimately settle down. I especially wanted the latter. But Bruce better not think he can tame Selina. She’s always going to be a naughty girl one way or another. Not that Bruce is going to mind, he clearly gets a thrill out of it.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote