View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #761
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Actually, I think Mei Melancon from X3 was perfectly okay as Psylocke - she had the hair, the crimson face mark, the acting seemed fine for what was a very limited role. Whether we see that actress in that role again is another matter. They're likely to get a British Psylocke in future to distance themselves from the X3 version!
I hated the purple streaks and the short hair! So I really hope they ignore X3 Psylocke and just introduce her again in another movie just like Emma Frost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
Last time I checked Angelina is not Asian. But if you were going for British Psylocke...Angelina with Brit accent in Tomb Raider? *shudders*
Maybe they could introduce Psylocke as a British woman, then kill her off so she could move to Kwannon's body. That could be interesting to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
Cyclops fans:

James Marsden is on the list for a character on Guardians of the Galaxy by Marvel.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/marv...akingnewsalert

Lets see what happens and if Bryan and Fox will confirm him back or not.
I like James Marsden but I hope he won't come back yet for another X-Men movie. I think if all of the characters who died/depowered in X3 came back for DOFP, it would just to be too much.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page