View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #761
Mutated User
Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Actually, I think Mei Melancon from X3 was perfectly okay as Psylocke - she had the hair, the crimson face mark, the acting seemed fine for what was a very limited role. Whether we see that actress in that role again is another matter. They're likely to get a British Psylocke in future to distance themselves from the X3 version!
I hated the purple streaks and the short hair! So I really hope they ignore X3 Psylocke and just introduce her again in another movie just like Emma Frost.

Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
Last time I checked Angelina is not Asian. But if you were going for British Psylocke...Angelina with Brit accent in Tomb Raider? *shudders*
Maybe they could introduce Psylocke as a British woman, then kill her off so she could move to Kwannon's body. That could be interesting to watch.

Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
Cyclops fans:

James Marsden is on the list for a character on Guardians of the Galaxy by Marvel.

Lets see what happens and if Bryan and Fox will confirm him back or not.
I like James Marsden but I hope he won't come back yet for another X-Men movie. I think if all of the characters who died/depowered in X3 came back for DOFP, it would just to be too much.

2016 MOVIES RANKING! Best to worst
Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.