View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #997
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I'm not sure he would sit well alongside the kids from X-Men: First Class. He'd be like their grumpy grandpa, not a fellow team member.

He may be best confined to battling Sentinels in the future but I have a bad feeling he'll be leading the X-Men in the past (as Xavier won't be running around in action scenes anytime soon).
I don't think they should just keep Wolverine in the future. I also don't think he should be the leader, but he should be there, if the future X-Men are going to go to the past. From X1 to X3, he was always there during the X-Men's biggest battles and for Wolverine to be not included in the most important moments/battles of DOFP (the movie where the past generation of X-Men and the future generation of X-Men got to meet each other) because he wouldn't sit well alongside the younger members of the 60s X-Men just sounds wrong. Wolverine perfectly sit well with Iceman and Rogue. So I don't see why he wouldn't sit well with Havok, Banshee, young Mystique and young Beast.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv