View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #997
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I'm not sure he would sit well alongside the kids from X-Men: First Class. He'd be like their grumpy grandpa, not a fellow team member.

He may be best confined to battling Sentinels in the future but I have a bad feeling he'll be leading the X-Men in the past (as Xavier won't be running around in action scenes anytime soon).
I don't think they should just keep Wolverine in the future. I also don't think he should be the leader, but he should be there, if the future X-Men are going to go to the past. From X1 to X3, he was always there during the X-Men's biggest battles and for Wolverine to be not included in the most important moments/battles of DOFP (the movie where the past generation of X-Men and the future generation of X-Men got to meet each other) because he wouldn't sit well alongside the younger members of the 60s X-Men just sounds wrong. Wolverine perfectly sit well with Iceman and Rogue. So I don't see why he wouldn't sit well with Havok, Banshee, young Mystique and young Beast.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/