View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:35 AM   #765
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Okay...so you're suggesting a time-jump to a period in the X1-X2 timeframe. So how does the 60s setting of First Class factor in? That would need another time-jump.

I have no problem with your suggestion. Or, for that matter, with seeing the return of Xavier, Jean and Cyclops, and a repowered Rogue and Magneto, as long as there is a logical explanation (hopefully one that's clearly stated or is very obvious!)
Probably. Isn't that what happened at least in the cartoon version of Days of Future Past? Weren't there several time jumps to different time periods? So after travelling to the time frame of X1-X2, whoever it is needs to go even further back when he/she realises the answer lies even further. Or maybe, instead of one person being sent back and doing several time jumps, two people are sent back but are separated and one ends up in the X1/X2 timeframe and one in the 60s, and they need to try to not only undo any damage but be reunited again. It might be a bit like that ST:TOS episode "All our yesterdays" where Spock and McCoy ended up on an ice age planet and Kirk in the 13th century, both through time travel of sorts, and they both needed to get back to the 23rd century.

Or it could be like that ST: DS9 episode "Past Tense" where Sisko, Dax and Bashir get stuck in the past, and then O'Brien and Kira have to try several different time jumps to different periods to try to find them because they aren't exactly sure where they ended up.