View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:54 AM   #122
LokiDionysos
Eternal

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Hythlodeus View Post
so there are no real facts that indicate Jan is in the movie but an actress whose role we don't know and fanboys with too much time and imagination. case closed. no Jan then. thought so.
Look at it this way, it`s not case closed until we look inside the box and find out the absolute truth. She looks a lot like Jan, but she also looks like other characters.

Schrodinger`s cat is alive and dead at this point.
It very well could be Jan, and as far as I know I`m the only person claiming knowledge that she is...

You`ll have to take that for what it`s worth until you have access to the box, and the people in charge reveal whether or not this particular cat is alive or dead. I`m assuming they won`t reveal her role until it comes out. It seems very significant if they`ve already revealed a lot of the other major characters & pieces that can help us predict how this story will play out.

Right now you only have my word that I`ve caught a glimpse inside the box, but I understand how the internet works.

And that after seeming so likely that the cat might be dead inside that box, the cat might be alive and out of the box.

Last edited by LokiDionysos; 11-30-2012 at 06:58 AM.