View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #15
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: A theory about an alternate TDKR with the Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wooden Alligator View Post
You might be on to something, Eradicator. Either Chris or Emma said Christ and Goyer had finished the story for TDKR in the late Fall of 2008.

Edit: It makes sense to rebuild AA. They had to do something with the escapees once they were caught. Plus if the TDKR novel is considered canon, the asylum has been rebuilt.
I still don't see how it would've needed to be rebuilt. Only a wall was blown off during the events of BB and doesn't really call for a rebuilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Human View Post
I'm just glad there was no Joker in TDKR
Imo, I sorta feel this way. Ledger's Joker, while quite amazing, was really the only thing is remembered from TDK and not the film itself and I feel would have been the same thing in TDKR even in a minor villain role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
It would have been more exciting to see Bane release the Arkham inmates instead of Blackgate ones, seeing as though Joker and Crane would have been housed in there. It would bring back that full circle thing because Ra's did the same thing.
I actually didn't like Crane showing up in TDKR as well because he would have been in Arkham Asylum and since there was nothing mentioned about TDKR, Crane's appearances just seemed off. Neither Joker or Crane should be involved in TDKR because it was about the return of the LoS and the Blackgate prisoners were supposed to "take over" the city. I really enjoyed the idea of this symbolic idea of what the Dent Act created was destroyed and that's why I like how it was Blackgate that was taken out and why the 1,000 prisoners were able to escape that were sent there from the Dent Act.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote