View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #42
NanaT
X-Men United!

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Wow looks like a whole lot has happened since I was last here. I am absolutely psyched to hear some casting announcements, (I remember when I almost had a nervous breakdown at the fact that there was no news lol)

I'm happy to welcome back Ian mckellen, Patrick Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, Michael fassbender and Nicholas Hoult to xmen especially ian and patrick I missed them (and if the rumours are true Hugh Jackman as well)

I can't wait to find out who else is coming back. I would like to see Famke, Anna, Rebecca and Halle come back. I know with all the personal drama surrounding her some people think she might not come back but i agree with Electrix has said. If an adult storm is anyway involved on this film then I think Halle may be playing her. Although they might be holding off on announcing her until all the drama blows over. But then again Storm might not have been involved in this movie at all. Which would be a shame I miss seeing her in the movies

EDIT
It seems that Halle Berry has quite quickly and unexpectedly settled her case with Gabriel Aubry. It seems this might all blow over sooner than expected. I find it curious that she has settled this all quite quickly especially considering her fears about Aubry. I wonder if Fox Execs had forced her to get all this sorted out so it has no negative impact to DoFP once they announce her involvement. or maybe I'm just reading way too much into this. i just hope that Storm appears in some shape or form

Last edited by NanaT; 11-30-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Update and spelling mistakes