View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #25
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: A theory about an alternate TDKR with the Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
I actually didn't like Crane showing up in TDKR as well because he would have been in Arkham Asylum and since there was nothing mentioned about TDKR, Crane's appearances just seemed off.
I think I'm going to keel over with shock. Anno just criticized something about TDKR.

Quote:
Neither Joker or Crane should be involved in TDKR because it was about the return of the LoS
Then you should have had no problem with Crane helping them should you since he was heavily involved with them in Batman Begins.

Quote:
and the Blackgate prisoners were supposed to "take over" the city.
No they weren't. They were set free as part of the liberation from the corrupt. As we've discussed time and again Bane's plan never ever hindered on this because he discovered the Dent lie by accident. So claiming they were supposed to take over the city is a falsity. As the army guy said to Bane's man on the bridge, he had not got the man power to stop 30 million people from leaving if they wanted to. It was the army that kept them in thanks to the bomb threat.

Quote:
Ledger's Joker, while quite amazing, was really the only thing is remembered from TDK and not the film itself and I feel would have been the same thing in TDKR even in a minor villain role.
You're either paying Ledger the biggest compliment, or giving Nolan and the rest of TDK's and TDKR's cast the biggest insult.

No question that The Joker is the most memorable character from it, but he is not the ONLY memorable character in it. Take a look at all the awards and accolades TDK got; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...he_Dark_Knight

177 awards and nominations, and only 38 of them are specific to Ledger. TDK is as acclaimed as it is because it's a great movie. Simple as that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Human View Post
No, it's just that Crane has 0 ethic; a non-freak psychiatrist wouldnt have recommended the transfer of sane criminals
The Joker wasn't sane. Crazy people can still work in organized crime. Crane did. Zasaz did. Joker did.

Quote:
And who said Joker was put into Arkham?
The man is a terrorist,and he knew what he was doing
"You're crazy"

"One day Batman will answer for the laws he's broken. But to us, not to this mad man"

"I let that murdering psychopath blow him half to hell"

"You'll be in a padded cell forever"

Did you miss all of these lines that spell out Joker is crazy? Being psychotic doesn't mean you don't know what you're doing. Hannibal Lecter knew what he was doing but he still ended up in an asylum because he liked to eat people.

The Joker likes to play deadly psychological mind games with thousands of people's lives he murders people then paints their faces with clown make up and cuts smiles onto their faces, he burns piles of money like it's worthless, he dyes his hair green, puts clown make up on, wears a purple suit, and has a cut smile which may or may not be self inflicted, he tells different stories about how he got them, he broadcasts torture videos of a Copycat Batman etc.

Does these sound like the actions of a sane man?

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 11-30-2012 at 03:58 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote