View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #33
Fudgie
Side-Kick

Default Re: A theory about an alternate TDKR with the Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eradicator View Post
Brilliant. If Joker had been in the film, I could TOTALLY see something like this happening.
Heh I would have loved to see Bane get pwned by Joker. Less humiliating than Catwoman doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
But why? He has a history with them. They trusted him to do the job they gave him to do. Why was it so bad to see him working with them again?

So your only problem with it is in relation to the Joker? Did it ever occur to you that one of two scenarios could have happened;

1. It's 8 years later. Crane could have served his time and have been released
2. Bane had him specifically released because of his previous affiliation with the LOS

Bane was letting everyone who wasn't rich or a Cop run wild on the streets. The Blackgate inmates were just part of the so called victims of the corrupt.

If he had never learned of the Dent lie, they would have stayed put in prison. Their release was never crucial to taking over Gotham. The bomb threat was what gave Bane his power to own Gotham. Not the inmates or his LOS men.

Yes, Joker is the most talked about element in it, but I equate it to Hannibal Lecter who is the most talked about character in The Silence of the Lambs, but the movie has a lot more going for it than Lecter's 20 minutes of screen time.

Lecter is like the Joker, the large than life scenery chewing Oscar winning villain of the piece.
Quoted for truth.

Joker is just about as iconic as Batman is.

Fudgie is offline   Reply With Quote