View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:07 AM   #8
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Default Re: Man of Steel - worried about Star Trek 2, Iron Man 3, and The Wolverine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post
I don't even think it left that bad a taste with anyone besides the internet crowd. Noted that I didn't go out and ask people, but it got good critical reception and whatnot. The few people I have talked to about it though have thought it was underrated or "eh, it was alright but it was kinda boring." But nobody I know hated it. I'm sure if Man of Steel looks cool it'll be smooth sailing, in that department at least.
But with people thinking Superman Returns was boring surely that's a bad taste and could put people off. I know lots if people who hated it. I really hope the next trailer blows people away so they know this isn't Richard Donners Superman or a Superman like they've seen before. I'm also hoping Nolan's name gets people interested they might think his Batman films were awesome this will be too.

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote