View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #122
Nave 'Torment'
Vigilante Detective
Default Re: A Spider-Woman film?

Then we have the youngest individual to don the persona: Mattie Franklin, as portrayed by...

Alexis Bledel (I think it was Sin City but something about Bledel has always made me favour her during fan-casts, especially for younger characters. She's not quite the ditsy punk -- a contradiction I know -- as Mattie is but being a talented actress you'd think it might be a challenging part for her, it'd certainly be interesting to see her in a role like that)

Chloe Dykstra (a relatively unknown at this point, she's starting to pop up in a lot of places, is of the right age and get this -- appeared in Spider-Man 2 as one of the passengers on the Train. If Raimi-verse is canon, you'd think she picked up the mantle during Peter's absence in that movie in some bizarre expanded version of the film)

Lyndsy Fonseco (the girl from Kick-Ass. She appeared in Boston Public and has some experience playing a character in a sprawling urban crime-drama, perfect for Mattie and of the right age as well)

Tania Raymonde (the girl from Malcolm in the Middle)

THE JUSTICE BULLETIN published some of my thematic analysis on the symbolism in Nolan's superhero saga.
I call it Heroic Archetypes. You can read the parts on Batman Begins in the following links:
(pt 1; pt 2; pt 3; pt 4; pt 5; pt 6; pt 7)

Nave 'Torment' is offline   Reply With Quote