View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #48
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: A theory about an alternate TDKR with the Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
So basically your only problem with it is you didn't think it was necessary. I agree. But given the context of Crane's relationship with the LOS in the past, there was nothing logically wrong with him doing it or being there.

The movie wouldn't have suffered one tiny bit if his cameo wasn't in it.
We are in agreement, but are still discussing as if we're in disagreement? Lol.

I for one would have thought Crane was smart enough to not become a pawn to the LoS again, but perhaps when Crane was gassed in BB, he lost all of his brain cells.

Quote:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Lol, well I ran into that one head first. You're right, it was most definitely past LoS members.

Quote:
Nolan often gets accused over expository dialogue when it's unnecessary. This is one time where he didn't use it when it was unnecessary. Bane was in control of the city. You saw him bust out 1000 Blackgate inmates. Did you really need to be told how he got Crane out of Arkham?
Yes, I did. Especially when it's only one person from Arkham.

Quote:
Of course. Do you think Batman would just let them run around in a drug induced frenzy?
Well seeing as how Carmine Falcone is stuck in Arkham Asylum still by TDK's events, I'd say yes.

Quote:
Harvey's line was "With Carmine Falcone in Arkham someone must have stepped up to run the so called family".

Nothing to suggest Maroni didn't step the next day, next week, or what ever after Falcone was put in Arkham and his empire left to crumble.
You're not getting my point. With Falcone still being in Arkham, it would suggest that the antidote Fox created and expanded was not used on Arkham's inmates.

Quote:
No, it's not. The city was already taken over. Bane's power came from the fact that he had the bomb. As long as he had that he was untouchable. Everyone except Gordon and Batman bought his fib that he gave the trigger to an ordinary citizen. Though technically he did since Tate was considered that.

To reiterate again, Bane's plan was never reliant on any man power from the Blackgate inmates.
Just the way how the criminals were working with the League of Shadows, even without knowing about their true intentions of destroying Gotham and the LoS sacrificing themselves, they were still carrying around from orders and working alongside the members of the LoS with different scenarios. I'm not saying Bane's plan relied on the Blackgate prisoners, only that with having these prisoners, they aligned themselves with the LoS and working alongside with them throughout those five months.

Quote:
How can you compare the leading villain role to a cameo?
The same way how Joker is already being compared to Bane. He's the most talked about villain of the entire trilogy, so why wouldn't he still be even as a cameo? You're telling me you wouldn't bring up Joker's cameo as much as you can when discussing TDKR even if you still didn't like the film?

Quote:
A villain comparison was going to happen no matter what. The sequel villains always get compared to their predecessors. Just like the movies do.
Yep, which would be made even more if Joker had a cameo in TDKR.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote