View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #49
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: A theory about an alternate TDKR with the Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
We are in agreement, but are still discussing as if we're in disagreement? Lol.
No, it just took several posts for you to say it was a personal preference, and not something that was contradictory or written badly.

Quote:
I for one would have thought Crane was smart enough to not become a pawn to the LoS again, but perhaps when Crane was gassed in BB, he lost all of his brain cells.
Since the LOS was under new management, not to mention actually running the whole city, I'd say the circumstances to BB are rather different wouldn't you?

Quote:
Yes, I did. Especially when it's only one person from Arkham.
Then I am very miffed why you needed to know how Bane could have broken out a former employee of the LOS when he was in control of the whole city. You are perfectly willing to conjure up unsupported wild theories about Batman being active in the 8 year gap, but you need to know how a terrorist with an army and a city under his control just released one inmate from Arkham.

Unbelievable.

Quote:
Well seeing as how Carmine Falcone is stuck in Arkham Asylum still by TDK's events, I'd say yes.
Who said he was still in there in TDK?

Quote:
You're not getting my point. With Falcone still being in Arkham, it would suggest that the antidote Fox created and expanded was not used on Arkham's inmates.
You're going to have to remind me who said he was still in Arkham. Dent said with Falcone in Arkham someone must have stepped up to run the family. What makes you think he didn't mean when Falcone was in Arkham in BB or shortly after that's when Maroni took over?

Quote:
Just the way how the criminals were working with the League of Shadows, even without knowing about their true intentions of destroying Gotham and the LoS sacrificing themselves, they were still carrying around from orders and working alongside the members of the LoS with different scenarios. I'm not saying Bane's plan relied on the Blackgate prisoners, only that with having these prisoners, they aligned themselves with the LoS and working alongside with them throughout those five months.
Yeah, not denying they were working with the LOS. But your claim that they were pivotal in taking over Gotham is 100% false for the reasons already mentioned.

Quote:
The same way how Joker is already being compared to Bane.
Anno, are you familiar with superhero fans and how they react to movies? Should I go and dig up numerous threads from the Spidey forums where the villains in Raimi's trilogy are compared?

Fans always compare villains, just like they compare movies. You act as though this is a first for fans comparing Bane and the Joker.

Quote:
He's the most talked about villain of the entire trilogy
Because to most people he is the best. Naturally the most popular villain will be the most talked about.

Quote:
so why wouldn't he still be even as a cameo?
Because he's not the main role. Willem Dafoe's Norman is certain more popular than Sandman and Venom in SM-3, yet do you hear people constantly talk about his mirror cameo more than the other characters?

You are really over dramatizing the nature of a cameo.

Quote:
You're telling me you wouldn't bring up Joker's cameo as much as you can when discussing TDKR even if you still didn't like the film?
Yes, I'm telling you that. You know I like Begins more than TDKR. How much do you hear me talk about Neeson's cameo? Or Crane's?

Quote:
Yep, which would be made even more if Joker had a cameo in TDKR.
Despite past history with other movies giving cameos to more popular characters not being the case.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote