View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #564
Dr.
Scorpion-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Braddock View Post
Don't see Lois thought process going any other way than 'Gee, my kid's got Superman's powers. Funny, I don't recall sleeping with Superman..........'
It was well established that Jason was frail and sickly. So it was quite sensible for Lois to assume he was normal/mortal. The first manifestation of a “superpower” was, therefore, the reason for her surprise. All indications are that Jason’s true paternity was never a mystery to Lois.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
That reminds me, exactly which pieces of the plots of the first two Superman Returns ignored and which pieces it cherry picked is a chore to figure out.
Clearly, SR contained certain details which were vaguely consistent with events in SII. For example, the fact that Lois and Supes had sex at least once. But consistency doesn’t imply strict continuity. Without a more explicit reference (say, some dialogue about a silver bed at the FOS) there’s no explicit connection between SR and SII. Thus, we can’t assume that because a romantic tryst is common to both movies, the amnesia kiss must be too.