View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #213
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Default Re: Let's Watch Spider-Man 3 Again and Find Positive Things To Say About It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
I loved the two birth scenes. It's really iconic how Eddie Brock asks for God to kill Peter and the next moment the symbiote comes from the sky. And it all happens in a church. I love it.

Sandman's family with the sick daughter being a reason for him to rob banks. I really liked that.

The "So goooood!" line by Franco is awesome.

The underground fight with Sandman is great! I loved the way Spidey swinged under the track to kick Sandman's back, into a coming train. Sandman lenghtening his leg and punch away Spidey just before that. Just wow! Raimi really had an eye for action awesomeness.
If Sam was better at something than Webb, its the action scenes. Then again, for the first film, Webb did a better job than Raimi's fights in SM1. *cough* unity day festival... the burning building...

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote