View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #635
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Default Re: Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlosser85 View Post
Rome's downfall came from economic problems, food shortages, overextended forces, outside invasion, and crazy Emperors, among other things.

I think any of those factors was more significant than who they were having sex with.
I'd agree with that actually. I think cultural decadence is a byproduct of economics in fact.

Although I take things with a grain of salt.

It's ironic Paul Bonacci's testimony described the Grove before it was widely known. However I don't think it's sufficient to draw some of the conclusions, no doubt there is something fishy in the Franklin Cover Up.

Alex Jones' infiltration is pretty laughable though. It's supposedly a Satanic society where they kill but Jones sneaks right in. No snipers? No security system? Heck, you can't get anywhere near Area 51, but you sure as heck can walk right in there. Great security.

The thing I don't like is the story tends to be self-linking. Only the people trying to expose the cover up have the evidence, unless they don't, in which case it's conveniently destroyed.

The witnesses do seem upset by the ordeal, then again, people honestly believe Aliens abducted them, so imagining being part of a sex trade might not be that unbelieveable as the ravings of a schizophrenic.

Last edited by Optimus_Prime_; 12-03-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote