View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #329
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
I don't know about anyone else but whether it be fangirling over an actor or a character, I'm well aware that my response is entirely within the realm of fiction. LOL I think at least 90 % of ladies' fangirling is completely harmless fun, and helps get the actor noticed, and that remaining percentage that goes overboard... well... that's why there are policemen and restraining orders!
Oh my God, we all know that guys like Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth must be having fun with the whole fangirl thing. I mean fangirls have the power to cheer them up when they're having bad days because of how bubbly and fun their fan squealing is. Like I've said many times never underestimate the power of fangirl energy.

Anyways, I just thought of this but I had a dream I was an extra in a battle scene for a Thor movie, albeit I was the shortest person there of course. In my dream Chris was there in full Thor costume including the helmet that has been much cause for debate in these boards, but it was a bit different in my dream with larger wings that jutted out a bit more than the one in the original movie. Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off - The reason why I listen to European Metal.

- If you want me to be considerate of you than you need to be equally considerate of me and not so ignorant anymore.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote