View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #706
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
Technically "Foley" was in No Man's Land though. Like Daggett, they changed his first name, but in both stories he's a cop at odds with Gordon. They did similar loose adaptations of Loeb and Flass too.
See, I heard some stuff about a Foley character being in No Man's Land but hadn't thought much of it.

What did Foley do in NML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
Foley, Daggat, and Holly were three characters in the movie that should have been cut out entirely, they added nothing to the overall movie.
Foley, perhaps shouldn't have been in the film at all, but we did need to see someone who wanted to bring down Batman since Gordon would never have wanted, unless he was forced to by the Mayor.

Daggett served a purpose and so did Jen(wasn't named Holly in TDKR), but I feel that Jen should have either died or backstabbed Selina in a way so Selina would really have no ties left for when she left Gotham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Exactly. I wish Stephens from TDK had just been brought back instead.
Stephens wouldn't have been someone who would seem like he'd want to chase after Batman, though. Another cop didn't even have to show up, just have the Mayor hammer down on Gordon with going after Batman even if Jim didn't want to.