View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #627
Havok83
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official (adjectiveless) X-MEN Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutcryX View Post
That Adam Kubert cover for #41 is BOSS...though it has left off quite a few members...Havok, Warpath/Proudstar, Polaris, Maggot, Marrow, Cecilia Reyes, Thunderbird, Sunfire, Madison Jeffries/Box, Dr. Nemesis, Cannonball, Cable, X-Man, Armor, Pixie, Omega Sentinel, Thunderbird III, Lifeguard, Rachel Summers-Grey, Hepzibah, Sage

...not to mention villain members: Mystique, Sabretooth, Joseph, Juggernaut, Lady Mastermind

what about Mimic? Does he count? Northstar? Domino? Warbird? Fantomex? Stacy X? Nocturne? Do the forgotten X-men count? (Vulcan, Darwin, Sway and Petra?)

..oh..and Legion
well its not meant to have every member who's been with the team. This isnt like Xmen 200. He has representaives of most of the key eras in X-history. You have the O5, Giant Size X-men (Nightcrawler, Colossus), early 80s (Kitty), Australian Era (Storm, Dazzler, Longshot) the interim team (Forge, Banshee), Blue (Gambit, Wolverine, Psylocke, Rogue, Jubilee), Gold (Bishop) New X-men (Emma, Xorn), Utopia (Namor, Danger, Magneto) and most recently Extinction team (Magik, Hope). Of courses there's plenty of overlap (especially towards the end), but still, I think he did a good job with what he was going for. The only era that I would say is missing is the post OZT lineup and having either Marrow, Cecilia or Maggott there would have sufficed. For the O5, he probably could have had at least one of them in their 60s gear but I guess Bobby is the closest to that but not really

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote