View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #82
cleverusername8
Side-Kick

Default Re: Darkseid is the Villain in Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I hope that Thanos shows up in Avengers 2, only because I'm not sure if Downey will still hang around for part 3.
I'm getting the feeling that he won't either. He's done good work with Iron Man and he sees that. But the man is probably feeling similarly to Christian Bale right now with that he's played the character for a really long time now and it's time for him to lay the character to rest and do other things while his career is still kicking. I wouldn't blame him one bit and I'd welcome it if that is what he chooses. But in reality, Marvel will probably go great lengths to keep him on board since he pretty much is their star player at the moment only rivaled by maybe Tom Hiddleson's Loki.

And on the bright side, Iron Man leaving the team would just mean more opening for new characters to take the stage. More powerful characters because we all know the team will need them once the Titan hits Earth... I always thought how realistically a man in a robotic suit would stand up to a nearly all powerful immortal...

cleverusername8 is offline   Reply With Quote