View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #708
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLightning View Post
But I liked Stephens. It can't picture him hunting the Dark Knight. I don't think I could hate him like Foley...
Who said I wanted him hunting Batman? Foley had ONE scene where he chases Batman. That could be given to anyone, and hopefully someone not so mind numbingly stupid that they'd let criminals with hostages go in favor of catching Batman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBat812 View Post
Foley was arguably the most important of those three characters to the story of the film and trilogy.
I'd love to hear you try and argue that given how extremely unpopular he is, and is one of the top choices for changes to be made in the movie.

Quote:
His execution was jarring first viewing, but it's actually grown on me, and is actually the hilariously inept head of the police that the symbol of batman truly changes that he was envisioned to be. This is paramount to his plan throughout the whole trilogy.
It's like you and I were watching two entirely different movies.

- The Joker