View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #18
Kal-El.9859
Sent For A Reason

Default Re: A Darkseid mid-credits teaser with MOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
There's no way we're realistically going to see a Batman-Gordon-Superman meet up on some roof for a MOS post-cred. Yeah "Gary Oldman can you grow ur mustache for next month?? we need you for something!". That would be a funny question. Then they have to create a whole Bat-suit for JGL or some new actor who hasn't been hired yet? I dont think so.

If there is a post credit scene it will have to be about Darkseid. And even that doesnt seem logical, unless it's a scene where Superman hears of his name through somebody and that's it.
obviously you've never heard of fake facial hair....or you're just being sarcastic. David Duchovny used fake facial hair in The X-Files: I Want to Believe and Henry Cavill's beard and mustache is fake in this movie....so they could very well give Oldman a fake mustache....but alas, I agree with you....that scene won't happen

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote