View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #223
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Default Re: Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Then I thought about it and he could mean that he's a "genious electrician" in the way that he really can handle electricity like a pro. Wishful thinking, perhaps. But I imagine Electro controlling some technology with his electricity somehow, such as street lights etc.
Well, if the guy is an electrician, then he must know how to handle electricity, different types of currents, etc. The entire film is being shot in New York. I picture him standing in the middle of times square absorbing all of the electricity from the massive amount of lights and television screens present there (even at midnight, some blocks look like its daytime). Imagine how epic that could be.

Quote:
The short stick thing is another thing that worried me, because that might hint that he's another sympathetic Avi Arad villain. But when thinking about it, the statement actually is kinda true to the character. That's how Electro feels and much why he eventually wants to prove that he's the most powerful man in NY (or the world).
He woudl be sympathetic, but the idea is to get a villain who doesn't have "good intentions," such as: Doc Ock, Sandman, & Lizard.

Quote:
I just want an Electro that has sad reasons for behaving like he does, but in no way should one feel that he's a good person throughout the film. He should be crazy and twisted, not in a psychopathic way but in a mentally ill way.
It could go in that direction, we really don't know enough to say how he could turn out.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"