View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:33 AM   #191
Sun_Down
You Best Is Enough

Default Re: Oh Jesus, here comes an Andrea thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post

I'm not angry with her. If she knew what the Governor was letting Merle to do Glenn, if she knew what he did to Maggie, do I think she would continue to stay? No, I don't. And it's only a matter of time before she finds out what really happened.
The thing is, there's nothing about her that suggests that she will change her course when she finds out. She's been willfully blind to everything going on in Woodbury (I've repeatedly identified things she has seen which would tip her off). She's been irrational, selfish and short-sighted (CDC, wanting to run off with Shane). She's fallen head over heals for a certifiable psychopath in the Governor. Expecting her to all of a sudden have rational thought is not that easy.

She had issues with the group before she got separated, and she might be sore about them "not coming back" for her at the barn incident. She put Woodbury/the Governor before her relationship with Michonne (who only kept her alive for EIGHT MONTHS); why wouldn't she put it above her old group?