View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #63
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Default Re: Superman: Earth One

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKush View Post
Which twist are you referring to? The heroin addict neighbor or the redhead? I wish a little more had been done with the heroin addict before his overdose. But at least his death had a big impact on Clark.

I did like how the redhead became Clark's friend. I wasn't expecting the story to go that route. I wonder if she suspects Clark after finding his glasses after her ex-boyfriend disappeared? That would be pretty neat if he winds up confiding in her.

I wonder if she's this universe's version of Lana Lang? I can't remember if Lana was in the first volume or not.
The redhead I totally wasn't expecting that was her shall we say profession lol

I think they did show enough with the heroin addict, the point was he seemed a throwaway character but he desperately needed help made it more shocking.

Yeah that would be cool if he did confide I just wish we didn't have to wait another two years to find out.

I suppose she could be in some ways.

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
BH/HHH is online now   Reply With Quote