View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #64
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Any word on if this is going to resolve continuity issues from First Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Ignoring aspects of two fairly minor scenes is not going to annoy anyone in the GA. Only us, and I doubt it really annoys many people on here. I reckon more people would find it strange that Wolverine looks older in Origins/Flashbacks of The Wolverine than in X-Men.
I have to say here that two separate friends of mine - neither of them geeks, neither of them obsessing on forums, neither of them big X-Men fans - each saw First Class and independently commented that it contradicted the scenes in XMO:Wolverine with Xavier and Emma.

So, on that basis, I would say that the mainstream viewer is beginning to notice the continuity flaws.

Those are the obvious things that stand out. (Of course there are many other things in that film and every film - just see the First Class trivia page on IMDB)

What we can hope for is a better continuity in future. Hopefully the franchise is being planned out in a more cohesive fashion.