View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #217
Carnage27
No one's puppet

Default Re: Ultimate One Universe RPG: IC Thread

~A Knife in the Dark~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
"The children," Charles said in a quiet voice. He stared at his feet, not making eye contact with the older mutant. "My students. I came into the city with a friend. While I was gone, the government raided my home. They... they took them. Logan, they're gone. They're gone and my telepathic link to them has been severed. I can touch the minds of everyone on the planet... but I can't hear them."

He looked up at Logan and slowly nodded.

"But I have a plan. It's risky and potentially foolhardy. I need the help of a man who is experienced. A man who has been through his share of wars, both public and private."
The government wasted no time. They went hard and fast for those kids, and if my experience with the government is anything like theirs, they're going to be in trouble. Big trouble.

"They're not going to have much time, Charles," I say, the urgency coming out in my voice. "Whatever you have in mind, we need to get to work. Now. And I'm your man."

BAMF

"I believe I can be of service too," Kurt says, appearing next to me with a smile at Xavier. "Guten tag. My name is Kurt Wagner, but in zhe circus I was known as the Incredible Nightcrawler."

I give Kurt a weird look at his circus name.

"And I'm in too!" Kitty beams up at me with the enthusiasm as only a small kid can have.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," I smile at her. I look back up at Xavier, "This is Kitty Pryde, Charles. And this is Kurt. I seem to have picked up a few friends along the way."