View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #218
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Default Re: Ultimate One Universe RPG: IC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage27 View Post

BAMF

"I believe I can be of service too," Kurt says, appearing next to me with a smile at Xavier. "Guten tag. My name is Kurt Wagner, but in zhe circus I was known as the Incredible Nightcrawler."

I give Kurt a weird look at his circus name.

"And I'm in too!" Kitty beams up at me with the enthusiasm as only a small kid can have.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," I smile at her. I look back up at Xavier, "This is Kitty Pryde, Charles. And this is Kurt. I seem to have picked up a few friends along the way."
"Yes, so it would see."

Charles let his mind glance at the outer thoughts and memories of the two young mutants, he flinched when he saw what they had experienced over the past few weeks. Especially the boy, Kurt.

"Kurt, Kitty. I'm afraid Logan is right. You're both too young and too weary for the task that's at hand."

"Vhere ever ve can help, Herr Xavier, ve will."

"Well, now that you mention it, there is something you can help with..."

"Charles," Moira said doubtfully. "Are you sure this is wise?"

She was standing in her hotel room with Charles and Logan. Behind them, Kurt and Kitty sat on the hotel bed.

"Wise? Probably not. But I have no other options. They're both unable to come with us. We need someone to look after them just for a few days."

"I... I don't know. This is all happening so fast. Yesterday, I had no idea you were a mutant and now you're asking me to do this..."

"I know it's a lot to take in. But I need your help, Moira. You've helped me so much in the past, and I'm asking for your help again."

"Fine," she said with a sigh. "I'll help you out."

"Thank you, Moira," he said, taking her hand. "Thank you. I'm in your debt."

"I know you are."

Charles nodded and turned to Logan.

"We need to be heading upstate soon. If you have anything you want to say to your friends, I'll wait for you."