View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #790
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

For all the small issues I have with this film, watching it again in the comfort of my home reaffirms what I've always thought. Over time, it's going to get a lot better with age IMO.

We can nitpick to death, but I say, take BB & TDK out of the equation. How many other superhero movies compare to TDKR in that sense? We're comparing Nolan to himself and his previous work, instead of the landscape of the comic book film in general. When I look at it from that regard, it's still a masterful piece of work. I love it more already...

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather