View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #428
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I feel like Blake, metaphorically, pretty much was that kid from the Narrows. The boy personified the young and hopeless of Gotham looking up to Batman as a savior, and Blake personified what a grown up version of that might look like. Didn't really need to be the same person. Not to mention the kid had blonde hair and looks nothing like JGL, which would have bugged me endlessly.
Ehh, I think he kind of did look like him actually. The hair I agree with though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Who knows, perhaps the dad yelled out 'John', lol, but it wouldn't make sense come to think of it because we hear a male's voice and a female's voice when Blake said he doesn't remember his mom dying, so Blake would've had to be very young.
Or maybe they're not really his parents. Maybe an aunt/uncle or something in transit between the orphange & foster care. TBH, if Nolan decided to go that route, Blake's dialogue to Bruce would've been plenty different anyway. In a good way IMO

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather