View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #160
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,345
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck, gone at 91.

The song everyone probably knows him for
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:



That's a good age to go at. Can't complain there...except he was one day short of 92

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now