View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #416
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: New characters you want to see in the First Class sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Yes I'm wondering about too. I don't think they can't use Senator Kelly again, as he was already featured in X1 and killed in X1. I don't see William Stryker and Bolivar Trask coming back, I think Stryker died at Alkali Lake in X2 and Bolivar Trask didn't have much that role in X3. So I'm thinking, its either they'll create new characters for DOFP or they will use some C-list non-mutant characters from the comics or maybe Bastion.

I think Polaris would be visually appealing if they add color to her magnetic powers just like in the comics but I don't think FOX would do that. Sunfire's mutant ability is similar to Pyro and Human Torch, and visually he would just look like Human Torch but he would still look pleasing in the eyes.
I think Bryan would find a different way to protray Sunfires power. and maybe he would do something cool with Polaris too.

The interesting thing about moviemaking is that each director can do his own version of a comic, novel, character or whatever it is, so why to left out cool characters like Sunfire and Polaris just because F4 has a character with the same power?

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote