View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #72
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest

Default Re: Any word on if this is going to resolve continuity issues from First Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I have to say here that two separate friends of mine - neither of them geeks, neither of them obsessing on forums, neither of them big X-Men fans - each saw First Class and independently commented that it contradicted the scenes in XMO:Wolverine with Xavier and Emma.

So, on that basis, I would say that the mainstream viewer is beginning to notice the continuity flaws.

Those are the obvious things that stand out. (Of course there are many other things in that film and every film - just see the First Class trivia page on IMDB)

What we can hope for is a better continuity in future. Hopefully the franchise is being planned out in a more cohesive fashion.
Well one, what I would class as a "medium", continuity flaw out of five films isn't bad. As for Emma, as far as I am concerned, they are very much two different characters, the Emma in Origins, technically would have been named Emma Silverfox, she was just a nod to the character, like John Blake/Robin had nods to Dick Grayson, Jason Todd and Tim Drake.

But yeah, hopefully Fox will want to keep things neat if they want to have more "event" films.

Llama_Shepherd is online now   Reply With Quote