View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #392
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Default Re: Tom Hardy as Bane XXX

Tom Hardy's performance remains one of the best in the franchise history. His cold stare, posture, subtle movements, etc all radiated of pure intimidation. He reminded me of a Silverback ready to snap at any moment. Then there's the voice -- it was addicting to hear. I adored the execution (except the altered prologue), and mixed with the dialogue (which I believe was on par with The Joker's). Granted, Bane's exit and origin could have gone a more 'fan-pleasing' route but, overall, The Nolans did a spectacular job with Bane. They gave him the respect he deserved, and displayed his potential to various other writers out there who claimed they didn't know how to employ the character.

The general audience went into my showing disappointed that The Joker wasn't going to be the main antagonist again, but by the end of the night, Joker was no where to be mentioned. Only Catwoman and Bane were with the crowd.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
DoomsdayApex is offline   Reply With Quote