View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #914
blueserenity
Side-Kick

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
And most of what goes on internet sites is news, I suppose????? I didn't get that memo, that's for sure.

I thought a screenplay cover page with a Darwin quote about the suffering and potential extinction of humans was interesting and thoughtful. Obviously, you didn't.
Easy there. I wasn't attacking you. I just don't see what the big deal is, there isn't really a story there unless you're a die-hard fan looking to tear apart the quotation or use Photoshop to painstakingly and fruitlessly try to edit out the cover and read through to the first page. There is nothing beyond the quotation that a news site could report. It's exciting for fans, boring to ordinary people. "XMDOFP Director Releases Photo of Script cover" doesn't exactly raise eyebrows amongst casual viewers. Every movie has a script, offering photo proof that there is one isn't a big deal. Now if the first 10 pages had been leaked, THAT would've been news worthy.