View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #157
Savage
Earth Rocker

Default Re: The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamill-Joker View Post
That was some control he showed aboard the flying aircraft carrier and why Banner is essentially afraid of turning into the Hulk because people might get hurt.
He still had control enough to transform at will. He also won't transform from slight provocations like Tony Stark kept providing (he can probably have sex again now). If something happens to disrupt his control (say that explosion in the helicarrier) then yeah, it's very hard for him to control Hulk. He still fears moments like that, of course, but he generally has a lot more control over Hulk than he did at the beginning of The Incredible Hulk.

Keep in mind there's a big difference between Hulk on the helicarrier and Hulk during the climax of the film. One is essentially Hulk unleashed and the other is a team-up between Banner and Hulk (when Hulk is always at his finest).

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote