View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #36
Cory
Reek

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
It would have been, but Bruce needed to grow without Alfred. Alfred was always the crutch that enabled him to be Batman. When he was in that pit, he was alone and had to find his own strength to go on.

He only needed Lucius because he had the know-how about how to stop the bomb. Alfred couldn't do that.
eh, Bruce had grown enough... he found his own strength when he got out of the pit... Alfred still could have been the guy to help get him back to gotham, and given him a nice pep talk... maybe giving Bruce his support not only advances Alfreds character, but gives Bruce a further spark to his new, pit escaping, self...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane Cook View Post
Wow there really is every opinion imaginable online. lol I LOVED every scene with Alfred and thought as much while watching the movie. Not liking Alfred in this movie really comes out of left field to me.

Yea but it would have been strange as he was adamantly against him being Batman anymore lol
Who didn't like Alfred? I said he was under used.

And yes, he was against him being Batman again... People tend to change their minds when a nuclear bomb is about to blow up a million people.