View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #434
Bane Cook
Side-Kick

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Yea I have my nitpicks like everyone else but two things that REALLY bothered me were this:

1. Prologue Bane voice. I hated it. In my opinion they could have left the old one but just taken off the watery effect. They stated they had a whole bunch of effects on it at first. But I think they should have left the same delivery and volume balance. The final version sounded like he was speaking through a megaphone and was less sinister/cold. Especially hate how they added in the, "YesSsSs! The fire riIIIIses!" The silent head nod was perfect. I mean, c'mon. This guy is DYING for the cause. His dying wish is knowing that they are doing the right thing. The head nod just says so much. It's like he's saying somberly, "Yes, brother yes. Your bravery is making a difference." And that hokey "Yes!" completely ruined the moment for me. As you can see this was one of my favorite moments of the prologue/movie. It demonstrated the mindset that these guys who are willing to die for the cause, and the brotherhood of the LOS.

2. Talia's death performance. I know she is a better actor than this and I know there must have been a better take of this. How this got through to the final cut boggles my mind.